Stitch in Progress believes that our mission of Learn More, Make More applies to everyone. We believe in inclusion and we value the opinions and work of all people, but we do not tolerate hate of any kind. We will work to make Stitch In Progress a safe place for everyone who wants to Learn More and Make More.
You can not sell our patterns or claim them as your own. You may make items to sell from our patterns, but you need to provide a link back to https://stitichinprogress.com and provide credit for the pattern to us, Stitch in Progress. Please feel free to share our patterns on social media, but be sure to link back directly to our blog post. Do not copy and paste our patterns.
Our photos are not to be used in round-up posts or posted on another blog or site without express permission from us.
If you would like to feature our photos or patterns, you must have permission.
If you see our work being stolen or misused, please let us know!
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Stitch in Progress’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to de-compile or rebuild any product or material contained on Stitch in Progress’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Stitch in Progress whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Stitch in Progress’s site are given “as is”. Stitch in Progress makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Stitch in Progress does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Stitch in Progress or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Stitch in Progress’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Stitch in Progress or a Stitch in Progress approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Stitch in Progress’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Stitch in Progress’s does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Stitch in Progress may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Stitch in Progress does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Stitch in Progress has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Stitch in Progress of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Stitch in Progress may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Stitch in Progress’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States abd Stitch in Progress’s State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Stitchinprogress.com is a collaborative blog written by a two individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact Lisa (lisa at stitchinprogress dot com).
Stitchinprogress.com accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Stitchinprogress.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owners of Stitchinprogress.com are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owners of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Stitchinprogress.com does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.