Would you like to be a guest blogger on Stitch in Progress?
We love sharing tutorials and patterns for crochet, knitting, and Tunisian crochet with our readers. You will see that our focus is Learn More, Make More. We try to offer patterns that will teach our readers something new or offer them a new option.
As part of our Learn More, Make More philosophy, we like to promote and share other designers and their work with our readers. There are so many awesome yarn people out there and we are happy to share great work with our readers.
What do we look for in a guest post?
Topics – Crochet, knitting, Tunisian crochet tutorials and/or patterns. These can be for beginners or advanced readers and they cannot be a duplicate of something found on our site already.
- at least 600 words
- high quality photos that can be used on the blog and social media
- sharing the post link on your own blog and social media
- engaging post that clearly explains the pattern or the tutorial steps
- bonus points for an instructional video that we can embed
- the content that you post on our site cannot be used on your own site later
Benefits to you:
- Quality backlink to your site or shop
- Exposure to over 50K and growing visitors to our site each month
- Mentions for our email list and social media
- If you offer a pattern, it is still your pattern and you can sell the ad-free PDF elsewhere.
To apply, please email us at: .